Text to Speech
Ian Hamilton is an accessibility specialist who co-directs the Gaming Accessibility Conference and consults with game companies over how to make their games more accessible. We talked to him about the small changes studios can make to make their games available to more people.
Learn more about Gaming AccessibilityConference:Understanding and implementation of these principles has been growing at an exponential rate with 2017 seeing many more developers making their first forays into the field. This makes 2018 a perfect opportunity to take stock and exchange experiences and expertise. http://www.gaconf.com Learn more about accessibility guidelines: http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/ Our work is 100% crowdfunded. Source: https://www.patreon.com/noclip
- MaxiAids | Beeping Easter Egg - March 19, 2018
- Comcast Promotes Paralympic Sponsorship, Assistive Technologies 03/12/2018 - March 16, 2018
- How to string multiple Alexa commands together - March 14, 2018
- Learning from accessibility: ‘When we embrace inclusive design, everyone benefits’ - March 9, 2018
- (35) The Fight for Accessibility (Ian Hamilton) – Noclip Sessions – YouTube - March 8, 2018