Text to Speech
Ian Hamilton is an accessibility specialist who co-directs the Gaming Accessibility Conference and consults with game companies over how to make their games more accessible. We talked to him about the small changes studios can make to make their games available to more people.
Learn more about Gaming AccessibilityConference:Understanding and implementation of these principles has been growing at an exponential rate with 2017 seeing many more developers making their first forays into the field. This makes 2018 a perfect opportunity to take stock and exchange experiences and expertise. http://www.gaconf.com Learn more about accessibility guidelines: http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/ Our work is 100% crowdfunded. Source: https://www.patreon.com/noclip
- Pointello laser-wireless low-tech communication system | Talk To Me Technologies - June 19, 2018
- Control an iPhone with Eye Gaze - June 13, 2018
- ALS Project Revoicez: recreate any voice - June 11, 2018
- X10 Big Red Wireless Emergency Button – SmartHomeUSA.com - May 29, 2018
- Google brings Morse code to Gboard - May 24, 2018