Text to Speech
Accessible word processor designed to support reading comprehension and text composition.
- Listen to text with your choice of voice, speech rate and volume using Text to Speech playback with word or sentence highlighting. Use the handy pronunciation editor so text is spoken exactly the way you want it.
- Save your preferred font, size and colors, and apply it instantly to any text with EasyReading Mode™ without affecting the original text formatting.
- Read imported documents or selected text from almost any app by using the included Selection Reader.
- Listen to your text as you write for greater feedback. Select if you want the text read back to you after every word, sentence or paragraph.
- Type text with over 45% less effort with PolyPredix™ multi-word prediction: complete the word you are typing, predict the next word or even multiple words at once.
- More and more accurate word predictions in over 25 languages by learning your vocabulary as you type.
Source: Wrise @ Assistware
- Use tags to style your text or bring characters to life by defining reading speed, voice, language, volume and more. Practical and fun!
- Read multilingual texts using different voices for different languages with tags or let Wrise do the work for you with automatic language detection.
- Export your creations as audio files or iTunes tracks to listen on the go or to use in other projects such as podcasts or audio/video edits.
- Pointello laser-wireless low-tech communication system | Talk To Me Technologies - June 19, 2018
- Control an iPhone with Eye Gaze - June 13, 2018
- ALS Project Revoicez: recreate any voice - June 11, 2018
- X10 Big Red Wireless Emergency Button – SmartHomeUSA.com - May 29, 2018
- Google brings Morse code to Gboard - May 24, 2018