The Vision behind WatchKnowLearn is simple:To provide a world-class, online domain on which educators can store, categorize, and rate the best, K – 12 educational videos on the Internet today. And to make this service FREE so teachers, parents and students everywhere may have access to those videos. To make this a reality, we invite teachers, instructors, and educators to suggest videos for inclusion into our directory, and then to review, approve, and assign those videos into appropriate categories using a wiki framework and philosophy. The videos are the highest quality found on the Internet, cover all major educational topics from elementary to secondary schools (or age range 1 – 18), and are Kid Safe because they are vetted by teachers.
Our ContentWatchKnowLearn has indexed approximately 50,000 educational videos, placing them into a directory of over 5,000 categories. The videos are available without any registration or fees to teachers in the classroom, as well as parents and students at home 24/7. Users can dive into our innovative directory or search for videos by subject and age level. Video titles, descriptions, age level information, and ratings are all edited for usefulness. Our Web site invites broad participation in a new kind of wiki system, guided by teachers. WatchKnowLearn does not itself host videos—we serve as a library for links to excellent educational videos that have been selected by educators. Source: watchknowlearn.org
- Student Design Competition | Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America - January 19, 2018
- Perkin’s E-Learning – Choosing the Appropriate Video Magnifier | OT’s with Apps & Technology - January 17, 2018
- MiniGuide US: Haptic Feedback Device for the Blind - January 15, 2018
- WatchKnowLearn: K-12 Education Video - January 12, 2018
- Children with Autism – A Visual Schedule - January 10, 2018