The Chrome browser and operating system offer a variety of accessibility features like magnification, keyboard navigation, screen reading, and much more. Watch and learn how to customize your settings in Chrome and Chromebooks to make the experience more accessible and usable for you! Additional Resources: https://google.com/accessibility https://google.com/usability
The Chrome browser supports screen readers and magnifiers, and offers people with low vision full-page zoom, high-contrast color and extensions.
Source: Chrome Accessibility on YouTube
- New Accent 1000 Speech Generating Device - April 18, 2018
- Use Echo speakers to send announcements around your home - April 16, 2018
- Curriculum Pathways: Writing Navigator - April 12, 2018
- Angelman Study Shows Children Use Broad Set of Tools to Communicate - April 9, 2018
- Road Maps | Accessibility Guidelines - April 5, 2018