The Chrome browser and operating system offer a variety of accessibility features like magnification, keyboard navigation, screen reading, and much more. Watch and learn how to customize your settings in Chrome and Chromebooks to make the experience more accessible and usable for you! Additional Resources: https://google.com/accessibility https://google.com/usability
The Chrome browser supports screen readers and magnifiers, and offers people with low vision full-page zoom, high-contrast color and extensions.
Source: Chrome Accessibility on YouTube
- Student Design Competition | Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America - January 19, 2018
- Perkin’s E-Learning – Choosing the Appropriate Video Magnifier | OT’s with Apps & Technology - January 17, 2018
- MiniGuide US: Haptic Feedback Device for the Blind - January 15, 2018
- WatchKnowLearn: K-12 Education Video - January 12, 2018
- Children with Autism – A Visual Schedule - January 10, 2018