KNORK Flatware is ergonomically designed to correctly fit the way we naturally eat. Its patented design combines innovation and function to produce a complete line of modern flatware designed with comfort, style and stability in mind. Each piece features attributes unique to KNORK including smooth stem fingertip platforms, ergonomic shape and a heavier, balanced design that won't bend or fall from a plate.
Anatomy of a Knork
The HeadKnorks broad and curved outside tines make cutting through food a breeze.
The Finger PlatformKnorks unique finger platform provides more comfort with less effort while cutting food.
The HandleKnorks handle is smooth and enlarged for balance, stability, and leverage whether used with your right or left hand.
Features and Benefits
Outer Beveled TinesProvide highly effective cutting without being sharp, safer for children.
Contoured Handlefor balance, stability, and leverage.
Dual Outer Beveled Tinesflank both sides of the head for single hand usage—allows your to cut and spear food with either the left or right hand.
Finger Platformprovides more comfort with less effort while cutting food. Source: Knork
- Bestic Feeding Device: Mealtime Independence - December 8, 2017
- Blindfold Song Name on the App Store - December 1, 2017
- SafeTracks GPS – Personal GPS Tracking Devices - November 30, 2017
- Object Recognition Apps – What Apps Might Work for Individuals with Learning or Intellectual Disabilities? - November 27, 2017
- Knork: Ergonomically Designed Flatware - November 20, 2017