text to speech
Source: Microsoft Garage: Word Flow Keyboard - an app for iOS
Word Flow for iPhone, a Microsoft Garage project, is a blazing fast keyboard that comes with search (GIFs, restaurants, and more), free customization options and includes Arc mode for comfortable one-handed typing. Blazing Fast
- Whether you’re tapping or swiping, Word Flow predicts what you’re trying to type and corrects mistakes. It even predicts things from the web, like GIFs, restaurants, and more.
- Word Flow intelligently suggests the next word in your sentence, and gets better at it over time, as it learns your typing patterns.
- With access to your Contacts, Word Flow predicts the names of your contacts so you can go even faster.
Personalized – just how you like it
- You can customize the keyboard background using one of the images included in the app, or use your own favorite image.
- All the images included with the app are free.
Best for one-handed typing
- Switch to Arc mode and easily reach keys on larger screens for a more comfortable one-handed typing experience.
Search built into the keyboard
- Find and share GIFs, images, and emojis to better express yourself.
- Find Contacts – when you need to share that person’s phone number.
- Look up restaurants, news, videos, facts, weather forecasts, and much more.
When you find something you want to send, just tap it, and that result will automatically stay in your history to make it even easier to find it again. If a result becomes outdated or irrelevant, you can always remove or refresh it. Word Flow on iOS is optimized for iPhone, and supports English language only. Not all features are available on iPad.
- New Accent 1000 Speech Generating Device - April 18, 2018
- Use Echo speakers to send announcements around your home - April 16, 2018
- Curriculum Pathways: Writing Navigator - April 12, 2018
- Angelman Study Shows Children Use Broad Set of Tools to Communicate - April 9, 2018
- Road Maps | Accessibility Guidelines - April 5, 2018