Source: ABOUT — FARMER/VETERAN
Documentary on PBS' Independent Lens, May 29thOur Website Home from three combat tours in Iraq, Alex Sutton forges a new identity as a farmer, hatching chicks and raising goats on 43 acres in rural North Carolina. He dives into life on the farm with his new love Jessica, but cannot shake the lingering traumas of war. The stories he tells about battlefield experiences become unmoored from reality as he cycles between states of heightened awareness and “feeling zombified” from a cocktail of prescriptions meant to keep him stable. For the viewer, as for Alex, what to believe about his past is uncertain. The farm becomes a terrain to unearth what is buried, what it really means to be “the perfect soldier," and where to find the way forward.
- Wrise : Accessible word processor for Mac | AssistiveWare - February 19, 2018
- Safe Laser System – InvoTek - February 14, 2018
- The growing acceptance of autism in the workplace – CBS News - February 13, 2018
- iDentifi- Object Recognition for Visually Impaired on the App Store - February 9, 2018
- Safco Office Furniture for your Office | Safco Furniture 2go - February 8, 2018