Source: ABOUT — FARMER/VETERAN
Documentary on PBS' Independent Lens, May 29thOur Website Home from three combat tours in Iraq, Alex Sutton forges a new identity as a farmer, hatching chicks and raising goats on 43 acres in rural North Carolina. He dives into life on the farm with his new love Jessica, but cannot shake the lingering traumas of war. The stories he tells about battlefield experiences become unmoored from reality as he cycles between states of heightened awareness and “feeling zombified” from a cocktail of prescriptions meant to keep him stable. For the viewer, as for Alex, what to believe about his past is uncertain. The farm becomes a terrain to unearth what is buried, what it really means to be “the perfect soldier," and where to find the way forward.
- Bestic Feeding Device: Mealtime Independence - December 8, 2017
- Blindfold Song Name on the App Store - December 1, 2017
- SafeTracks GPS – Personal GPS Tracking Devices - November 30, 2017
- Object Recognition Apps – What Apps Might Work for Individuals with Learning or Intellectual Disabilities? - November 27, 2017
- Knork: Ergonomically Designed Flatware - November 20, 2017