Source: Uber-Like Service Designed For Riders With Disabilities - Disability Scoop
The one-year pilot project enables riders to use a cellphone app to hail taxis. While the core of the service was built with the mobility of people with disabilities in mind, it is open to the general public to use, too. KCATA is offering the new service through a partnership with Transdev and will use taxis from 10/10 Taxi, Yellow Cab Co. and zTrip.This new app-based option offers same day service getting you where you need to go, when you need to get there.
- NV Access | Microsoft Excel Training for NVDA (eBook) - June 22, 2017
- Voice Typing in Google Docs - June 21, 2017
- iPad Pro 1 & 2 Cases for 12.9″ | OT’s with Apps & Technology - June 20, 2017
- Lifeline Access | Philips Lifeline ® - June 19, 2017
- Accessibile transportation – IBM Accessibility Research - June 16, 2017