Source: Uber-Like Service Designed For Riders With Disabilities - Disability Scoop
The one-year pilot project enables riders to use a cellphone app to hail taxis. While the core of the service was built with the mobility of people with disabilities in mind, it is open to the general public to use, too. KCATA is offering the new service through a partnership with Transdev and will use taxis from 10/10 Taxi, Yellow Cab Co. and zTrip.This new app-based option offers same day service getting you where you need to go, when you need to get there.
- New iOS 11 Switch Control User Guide |Closing the Gap - October 11, 2017
- TAP | TAP Assistance Program - October 10, 2017
- Social-Emotional Apps for Special Ed | Edutopia - October 9, 2017
- H.R. 3749: The Medicare Demonstration of Coverage for Low Vision Devices Act of 2013 – VisionAware Blog – VisionAware - October 6, 2017
- ViSee LVM-500 Portable Video Magnifier Reading Aide for Low Vision with 5 Inch Monitor and 15 Color Modes - October 5, 2017