Source: Uber-Like Service Designed For Riders With Disabilities - Disability Scoop
The one-year pilot project enables riders to use a cellphone app to hail taxis. While the core of the service was built with the mobility of people with disabilities in mind, it is open to the general public to use, too. KCATA is offering the new service through a partnership with Transdev and will use taxis from 10/10 Taxi, Yellow Cab Co. and zTrip.This new app-based option offers same day service getting you where you need to go, when you need to get there.
- Anker’s Genie Is Just Like the Echo Dot, Only Cheaper | WIRED - August 17, 2017
- HERO | The Smart Appliance that Manages Your Pills - August 16, 2017
- MIT students hack assistive technology solutions for local clients | MIT News - August 11, 2017
- Tecla expands its accessibility features for users with limited mobility to IOT devices | TechCrunch - August 10, 2017
- Augmented Ability: Assistive Technology Gets Smart | PCMag.com - August 9, 2017