Source: Uber-Like Service Designed For Riders With Disabilities - Disability Scoop
The one-year pilot project enables riders to use a cellphone app to hail taxis. While the core of the service was built with the mobility of people with disabilities in mind, it is open to the general public to use, too. KCATA is offering the new service through a partnership with Transdev and will use taxis from 10/10 Taxi, Yellow Cab Co. and zTrip.This new app-based option offers same day service getting you where you need to go, when you need to get there.
- Breaking: Window-eyes discontinued, in the hands of the VFO Group - May 22, 2017
- Transcending Disabilities: Positive Body Imaging | Kim Lan Grout | TEDxUNC – YouTube - May 19, 2017
- AgrAbility: The Toolbox - May 18, 2017
- FARMER/VETERAN - May 17, 2017
- Maccessibility Roundtable Podcast 131 - May 16, 2017