Source: Tecla | Access technology hands-free
WHO IS TECLA FOR?Tecla is for anyone who can’t easily use a smartphone, tablet or computer. This includes those with limited upper-body mobility resulting from spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, ALS, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, brain injuries, or stroke.
HOW DOES TECLA WORK?Tecla allows an individual to interact with their iOS and Android devices, computers, and smart home systems -- hands-free. This includes the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android smartphones and tablets, and smarthome automation systems. It works with all assistive switches on the market including buttons, sip-and-puff controllers, head arrays, joysticks and the driving controls of a wheelchair.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?This means you can use Tecla and your smart devices literally anywhere you are. Use it from your wheelchair during the day, or from your bed at night. Tecla moves with you. Unlike other assistive devices that aren't portable, Tecla adapts to where you are.
- Wrise : Accessible word processor for Mac | AssistiveWare - February 19, 2018
- Safe Laser System – InvoTek - February 14, 2018
- The growing acceptance of autism in the workplace – CBS News - February 13, 2018
- iDentifi- Object Recognition for Visually Impaired on the App Store - February 9, 2018
- Safco Office Furniture for your Office | Safco Furniture 2go - February 8, 2018