Text to Speech Demo
A New Leader in Braille Transcription SoftwareBrailleBlaster is a braille transcription program being developed by the American Printing House for the Blind to help transcribers provide blind students with braille textbooks on the first day of class.
What is BrailleBlaster?BrailleBlaster takes advantage of the rich markup contained in NIMAS (National Instructional Materials Accessibility Standard) files to automate basic formatting and gives you tools to make advanced tasks quicker and easier. Designed primarily for editing textbooks that meet the specifications published by the Braille Authority of North America, the purpose of BrailleBlaster is to help braille producers ensure that every student has their braille textbooks on the first day of class.BrailleBlaster relies on Liblouis, a well-known open-source braille translator, for translating text and mathematics to braille.
- New iOS 11 Switch Control User Guide |Closing the Gap - October 11, 2017
- TAP | TAP Assistance Program - October 10, 2017
- Social-Emotional Apps for Special Ed | Edutopia - October 9, 2017
- H.R. 3749: The Medicare Demonstration of Coverage for Low Vision Devices Act of 2013 – VisionAware Blog – VisionAware - October 6, 2017
- ViSee LVM-500 Portable Video Magnifier Reading Aide for Low Vision with 5 Inch Monitor and 15 Color Modes - October 5, 2017