Text to Speech Voices
By now, you must have seen or heard about this new steady spoon/ utensil that lets people with hand tremors eat without spilling and dropping their food. Liftware Level, a new motorized spoon, is designed for people who have limited hand and arm mobility because of Cerebral Palsy, Huntington’s Disease, spinal cord injuries, or post stroke deficits. Thanks to built in sensors, motors and an onboard computer, Level monitors hand tremors and makes sure that the spoon is held at the correct angle, and is steady even when someone’s hand is shaking.
How Does It Work?Liftware Level has sensors inside of it that monitor hand movement. Whenever changes in the intended hand movement are detected, the sensors direct two built in motors in the handle to bend the flexible grey part of the utensil, thus keeping the attachment, that holds the food at the right angle. urce: Liftware Level: A Utensil For for People With Motion-Related Disorders - Assistive Technology Blog
- Safe Laser System – InvoTek - February 14, 2018
- The growing acceptance of autism in the workplace – CBS News - February 13, 2018
- iDentifi- Object Recognition for Visually Impaired on the App Store - February 9, 2018
- Safco Office Furniture for your Office | Safco Furniture 2go - February 8, 2018
- Giraff Robot | Giraff Telepresence | Giraff Videos - February 7, 2018