Source: LessonPix is an easy-to-use online resource that allows users to create various customized learning materials.Just follow 3 simple steps:Find the Pictures Search or browse through the clip-art library which contains over 20,000 hand-drawn pictures or upload your own pictures. - Check out the search tools - including 'SoundFinder"- to help you find what you need.Send Pictures to the Tray Use our LessonPix Tray to hold the pictures you would like to use to create a material. Just drag the picture to the tray or click on the "+" sign near the picture.Click "Create Materials" Follow the Materials Wizard to select the type of materials and details related to the material.Of course LessonPix offers additional benefits. Articles with great ideas on how to use the materials can be found in LessonPix, under the Peach tab, "Materials"."Your LessonPix" tab holds your favorite tray collections for future use, a copy of all materials you made, your recent searches, and your pictures that you upload. Your pictures cannot be seen by other users. Check it out!What is LessonPix?
- Audio Exam Creator - September 15, 2017
- Wear.Works : Wearable Haptic Navigation - September 14, 2017
- EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE: The Wheelchair POP Topper – WWAY TV3 - September 7, 2017
- Aida Reminder – Set hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reminders - September 5, 2017
- How It Works – Button Blocker - August 30, 2017