Via Show Me for Emergencies is an essential free app for emergency workers and people with communication needs - like difficulty understanding English, hearing impairments, and cognitive disabilities. It uses easy-to-understand icons for two-way communication during an emergency. Tailored icons for Emergency Shelters, Emergency Dispensing Sites (also called Points of Dispensing or PODs), Sheltering-in-Place, and Evacuating help emergency workers give clear directions. General communication icons for medical needs, personal needs, and feelings and support give people a way to express what they need - and help workers gather important information.Show Me for Emergencies on the App Store on iTunes.
- DecaTxt: Keyboard Operated with One Hand - October 20, 2017
- How a blind man plays mainstream video games and the future of accessibility in games – Technology & Science – CBC News - October 19, 2017
- Project creates cardboard adaptations for kids with disabilities | Temple Now - October 18, 2017
- New iOS 11 Switch Control User Guide |Closing the Gap - October 11, 2017
- TAP | TAP Assistance Program - October 10, 2017