Via Show Me for Emergencies is an essential free app for emergency workers and people with communication needs - like difficulty understanding English, hearing impairments, and cognitive disabilities. It uses easy-to-understand icons for two-way communication during an emergency. Tailored icons for Emergency Shelters, Emergency Dispensing Sites (also called Points of Dispensing or PODs), Sheltering-in-Place, and Evacuating help emergency workers give clear directions. General communication icons for medical needs, personal needs, and feelings and support give people a way to express what they need - and help workers gather important information.Show Me for Emergencies on the App Store on iTunes.
- Anker’s Genie Is Just Like the Echo Dot, Only Cheaper | WIRED - August 17, 2017
- HERO | The Smart Appliance that Manages Your Pills - August 16, 2017
- MIT students hack assistive technology solutions for local clients | MIT News - August 11, 2017
- Tecla expands its accessibility features for users with limited mobility to IOT devices | TechCrunch - August 10, 2017
- Augmented Ability: Assistive Technology Gets Smart | PCMag.com - August 9, 2017