Via Show Me for Emergencies is an essential free app for emergency workers and people with communication needs - like difficulty understanding English, hearing impairments, and cognitive disabilities. It uses easy-to-understand icons for two-way communication during an emergency. Tailored icons for Emergency Shelters, Emergency Dispensing Sites (also called Points of Dispensing or PODs), Sheltering-in-Place, and Evacuating help emergency workers give clear directions. General communication icons for medical needs, personal needs, and feelings and support give people a way to express what they need - and help workers gather important information.Show Me for Emergencies on the App Store on iTunes.
- Kindle Accessibility Improvements: NVDA Screen Reader - March 27, 2017
- Liftware Level: A Utensil For for People With Motion-Related Disorders – Assistive Technology Blog - March 13, 2017
- OneSwitch.org.uk blog: Electronic Soup Podcast: Audio Games and How far we’ve come…. - March 10, 2017
- TellMe TV and BluEvo Partner to Launch Worlds First Subscription Video Streaming Service for the Blind – NewsOn6.com – Tulsa, OK – News, Weather, Video and Sports – KOTV.com | - March 9, 2017
- VEST vibratory vest - March 8, 2017