Via Show Me for Emergencies is an essential free app for emergency workers and people with communication needs - like difficulty understanding English, hearing impairments, and cognitive disabilities. It uses easy-to-understand icons for two-way communication during an emergency. Tailored icons for Emergency Shelters, Emergency Dispensing Sites (also called Points of Dispensing or PODs), Sheltering-in-Place, and Evacuating help emergency workers give clear directions. General communication icons for medical needs, personal needs, and feelings and support give people a way to express what they need - and help workers gather important information.Show Me for Emergencies on the App Store on iTunes.
- ORION TI-84 PLUS Talking Graphic Calculator | Products for the Blind and Visually Impaired – Orbit Research - January 20, 2017
- iBill Talking Banknote Identifier | Products for the Blind and Visually Impaired – Orbit Research - January 19, 2017
- Carebox Blog | Oneware: Objects for one handed usage - January 18, 2017
- Switch Adapted Ergonomic Trackballs W/ Superior-X Button Control and Optional External Buttons - January 17, 2017
- This Chrome extension helps color-blind users see the web - January 12, 2017