Via This app provides a basic introduction to VoiceOver and the gestures used throughout iOS. Persons new to VoiceOver and IOS are guided through the tutorial with a pleasant mix of facts and entertainment. Once the app is started with VoiceOver running, the text and elementary games provide a practice of the basic gestures used with VoiceOver and IOS. As each new gesture is introduced, it is accompanied by an interactive practice screen. The core basics are covered: LookTel VoiceOver Tutorial on the App Store on iTunes.
A VoiceOver Basketball, and a VoiceOver Safe game provide opportunities to practice these core gestures. An explanation of the use each gesture has in IOS is provided, along with a summary of all the gestures introduced in this tutorial.
- tap, double-tap, and split-tap gestures
- flick right and flick left
- the rotor gesture
- the up and down flick.
- two-finger single tap
- two-finger flick up and down
- double-tap and hold
- three finger flick up, down, left and right
- Vidget 3-in-1 Flexible Seating System™ – Toddler 10 inch | FlagHouse - February 21, 2018
- Wrise : Accessible word processor for Mac | AssistiveWare - February 19, 2018
- Safe Laser System – InvoTek - February 14, 2018
- The growing acceptance of autism in the workplace – CBS News - February 13, 2018
- iDentifi- Object Recognition for Visually Impaired on the App Store - February 9, 2018