Via This app provides a basic introduction to VoiceOver and the gestures used throughout iOS. Persons new to VoiceOver and IOS are guided through the tutorial with a pleasant mix of facts and entertainment. Once the app is started with VoiceOver running, the text and elementary games provide a practice of the basic gestures used with VoiceOver and IOS. As each new gesture is introduced, it is accompanied by an interactive practice screen. The core basics are covered: LookTel VoiceOver Tutorial on the App Store on iTunes.
A VoiceOver Basketball, and a VoiceOver Safe game provide opportunities to practice these core gestures. An explanation of the use each gesture has in IOS is provided, along with a summary of all the gestures introduced in this tutorial.
- tap, double-tap, and split-tap gestures
- flick right and flick left
- the rotor gesture
- the up and down flick.
- two-finger single tap
- two-finger flick up and down
- double-tap and hold
- three finger flick up, down, left and right
- Pointello laser-wireless low-tech communication system | Talk To Me Technologies - June 19, 2018
- Control an iPhone with Eye Gaze - June 13, 2018
- ALS Project Revoicez: recreate any voice - June 11, 2018
- X10 Big Red Wireless Emergency Button – SmartHomeUSA.com - May 29, 2018
- Google brings Morse code to Gboard - May 24, 2018