Text to Speech Voices
The reality is that many people may have a learning disability which can be diagnosed as ADD, ADHD, dyslexia, or other learning issue. These reading and learning issues are significant challenges for students, parents, and educators alike. These issues can negatively affect an individual's future academic success! Source: Focusing on Reading | Focus and Learning Issues The Reading Focus Cards isolate 1 or 2 lines of text AND block out more surrounding text than any other reading aids available. Their optional colored filters (included) can also help decrease visual stress sometimes caused by white page backgrounds.
- DecaTxt: Keyboard Operated with One Hand - October 20, 2017
- How a blind man plays mainstream video games and the future of accessibility in games – Technology & Science – CBC News - October 19, 2017
- Project creates cardboard adaptations for kids with disabilities | Temple Now - October 18, 2017
- New iOS 11 Switch Control User Guide |Closing the Gap - October 11, 2017
- TAP | TAP Assistance Program - October 10, 2017