Research now demonstrates that when children with LD are given accessible instructional materials often referred to as AIM — textbooks or learning materials that are delivered in audio and/or digital formats — they can excel in school and also learn to enjoy reading. via Can Audio and/or Digital Books Improve Your Child’s Learning Outcomes? - Part l - National Center for Learning Disabilities | NCLD.org - NCLD.
- Clarity Concept Smartphone For The Visually Impaired - October 24, 2014
- Ultra Long Distance Wheelchair « ANDREW MITCHELL DESIGN - October 23, 2014
- FlickKey | Virtual Keyboard for Mobile Devices - October 22, 2014
- Quha Zono | Computer Mouse - October 21, 2014
- Brain Break Videos | GoNoodle.com - October 20, 2014