Research now demonstrates that when children with LD are given accessible instructional materials often referred to as AIM — textbooks or learning materials that are delivered in audio and/or digital formats — they can excel in school and also learn to enjoy reading. via Can Audio and/or Digital Books Improve Your Child’s Learning Outcomes? - Part l - National Center for Learning Disabilities | NCLD.org - NCLD.
- New Accent 1000 Speech Generating Device - April 18, 2018
- Use Echo speakers to send announcements around your home - April 16, 2018
- Curriculum Pathways: Writing Navigator - April 12, 2018
- Angelman Study Shows Children Use Broad Set of Tools to Communicate - April 9, 2018
- Road Maps | Accessibility Guidelines - April 5, 2018