Research now demonstrates that when children with LD are given accessible instructional materials often referred to as AIM — textbooks or learning materials that are delivered in audio and/or digital formats — they can excel in school and also learn to enjoy reading. via Can Audio and/or Digital Books Improve Your Child’s Learning Outcomes? - Part l - National Center for Learning Disabilities | NCLD.org - NCLD.
- Hi-tech Contact Lenses That Zoom - February 27, 2015
- History of Assistive Medical Devices - February 26, 2015
- Relax™ Accessible IR Learning Remote | Environmental Control - February 25, 2015
- Don’s Keyboard | Free OnScreen Keyboard Resource! - February 24, 2015
- KD Smart Chair – Lightweight, Portable Power Wheelchair - February 23, 2015