Research now demonstrates that when children with LD are given accessible instructional materials often referred to as AIM — textbooks or learning materials that are delivered in audio and/or digital formats — they can excel in school and also learn to enjoy reading. via Can Audio and/or Digital Books Improve Your Child’s Learning Outcomes? - Part l - National Center for Learning Disabilities | NCLD.org - NCLD.
- MatchWare MindView Mind Mapping Software - October 31, 2014
- An Accessible Life | Short Film from North Carolina Assistive Technology - October 30, 2014
- Mountain Trike The All Terrain Wheelchair - October 29, 2014
- 24 Hour AAC Methods Playlist – YouTube - October 28, 2014
- Power Wheelchair Adaptation | Foot Drive Controls - October 27, 2014