Research now demonstrates that when children with LD are given accessible instructional materials often referred to as AIM — textbooks or learning materials that are delivered in audio and/or digital formats — they can excel in school and also learn to enjoy reading. via Can Audio and/or Digital Books Improve Your Child’s Learning Outcomes? - Part l - National Center for Learning Disabilities | NCLD.org - NCLD.
- Pointello laser-wireless low-tech communication system | Talk To Me Technologies - June 19, 2018
- Control an iPhone with Eye Gaze - June 13, 2018
- ALS Project Revoicez: recreate any voice - June 11, 2018
- X10 Big Red Wireless Emergency Button – SmartHomeUSA.com - May 29, 2018
- Google brings Morse code to Gboard - May 24, 2018