Research now demonstrates that when children with LD are given accessible instructional materials often referred to as AIM — textbooks or learning materials that are delivered in audio and/or digital formats — they can excel in school and also learn to enjoy reading. via Can Audio and/or Digital Books Improve Your Child’s Learning Outcomes? - Part l - National Center for Learning Disabilities | NCLD.org - NCLD.
- Bestic Feeding Device: Mealtime Independence - December 8, 2017
- Blindfold Song Name on the App Store - December 1, 2017
- SafeTracks GPS – Personal GPS Tracking Devices - November 30, 2017
- Object Recognition Apps – What Apps Might Work for Individuals with Learning or Intellectual Disabilities? - November 27, 2017
- Knork: Ergonomically Designed Flatware - November 20, 2017