Research now demonstrates that when children with LD are given accessible instructional materials often referred to as AIM — textbooks or learning materials that are delivered in audio and/or digital formats — they can excel in school and also learn to enjoy reading. via Can Audio and/or Digital Books Improve Your Child’s Learning Outcomes? - Part l - National Center for Learning Disabilities | NCLD.org - NCLD.
- ViA App – By Braille Institute - August 20, 2014
- Brain Book and My Bionic Brain and how to use them – My Bionic Brain Basics - August 19, 2014
- CanPlan on the App Store - August 18, 2014
- Signs: Canadian restaurant with deaf servers - August 15, 2014
- ivee Sleek: Wi-Fi Voice-Activated Assistant by ivee — Kickstarter - August 14, 2014