Research now demonstrates that when children with LD are given accessible instructional materials often referred to as AIM — textbooks or learning materials that are delivered in audio and/or digital formats — they can excel in school and also learn to enjoy reading. via Can Audio and/or Digital Books Improve Your Child’s Learning Outcomes? - Part l - National Center for Learning Disabilities | NCLD.org - NCLD.
- This tremor tracking wearable lets Parkinson’s and ET patients take charge - September 24, 2016
- Samsung’s Blind Cap vibrates when Paralympic swimmers need to flip - September 23, 2016
- SkyAngel911 Alert System - September 22, 2016
- Legally Blind Photographer Bruce Hall - September 21, 2016
- Santa’s Little Hackers Event Registration - September 20, 2016