This picture-based to do list allows full customization and multiple users. "Books" are used to categorize discrete lists of tasks or step by step sequences. Twenty-six completed books come with the this app for iPad, iPhone. Plan It, Do It, Check It Off on the App Store on iTunes.
- DecaTxt: Keyboard Operated with One Hand - October 20, 2017
- How a blind man plays mainstream video games and the future of accessibility in games – Technology & Science – CBC News - October 19, 2017
- Project creates cardboard adaptations for kids with disabilities | Temple Now - October 18, 2017
- New iOS 11 Switch Control User Guide |Closing the Gap - October 11, 2017
- TAP | TAP Assistance Program - October 10, 2017