Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Big Words Communications App - September 1, 2014
- The Wireless Page To TV Magnifier - August 29, 2014
- Smartphones for Blind | Cell phones for visually impaired - August 28, 2014
- LEARN – LEAD – GROW : 3 Ways to Use QR Codes to Make Word Walls Accessible to ALL Students - August 27, 2014
- Talkitt – A Life Changer for the Speech Impaired | Indiegogo - August 26, 2014