Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Co:Writer Universal | Word Prediction Software - September 18, 2014
- CoughDrop – Complex Communication App - September 17, 2014
- Cursive Writing Wizard – Trace Letters - September 16, 2014
- Assistive Technology Awareness Series – AT in Action - September 15, 2014
- American Sign Language Free Lessons - September 12, 2014