Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Stem cell-based cartilage could fix your broken hip - July 25, 2016
- SuperKeys Assistive Keyboard - July 22, 2016
- This Device Converts Any Manual Wheelchair Into a Power Chair - July 18, 2016
- Skin into a Touch Screen | Artificial Electronic Skin - July 7, 2016
- One Switch – iOS: Easier Switch Access - July 4, 2016