Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Liftware Level: A Utensil For for People With Motion-Related Disorders – Assistive Technology Blog - March 13, 2017
- OneSwitch.org.uk blog: Electronic Soup Podcast: Audio Games and How far we’ve come…. - March 10, 2017
- TellMe TV and BluEvo Partner to Launch Worlds First Subscription Video Streaming Service for the Blind – NewsOn6.com – Tulsa, OK – News, Weather, Video and Sports – KOTV.com | - March 9, 2017
- VEST vibratory vest - March 8, 2017
- Eye-Music Concert at the Opera House - March 7, 2017