Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Bestic Feeding Device: Mealtime Independence - December 8, 2017
- Blindfold Song Name on the App Store - December 1, 2017
- SafeTracks GPS – Personal GPS Tracking Devices - November 30, 2017
- Object Recognition Apps – What Apps Might Work for Individuals with Learning or Intellectual Disabilities? - November 27, 2017
- Knork: Ergonomically Designed Flatware - November 20, 2017