Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Got My Stuff Reminder Mobile App - July 25, 2014
- U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing – U.S. Currency - July 24, 2014
- Reading Focus Cards | Focus on Reading and Learning - July 23, 2014
- Website Blocker on Chrome – I-AM-STUDYING BLOCKER - July 22, 2014
- CCVIP Looks at The Seeing Eye GPS – YouTube - July 21, 2014