Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- MIDI-Controlled Drumming Machine - October 21, 2016
- Smyle Mouse | Hands-free Mouse Control - October 19, 2016
- Moving at the Speed of Creativity | iPad Musical Creativity Apps - October 18, 2016
- iPad Apps for Improving Vision | The VisionHelp Blog - October 17, 2016
- Eye Tracking 101: How Does It Work? - October 14, 2016