Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Robotics to Help Blind and Visually Impaired to Recognize Objects - August 29, 2016
- 7-128 Software – Top Web Sites for Accessible Gaming – 2016 - August 26, 2016
- Robotic Exoskeleton for Paraplegic - August 25, 2016
- Robotics Improve Brain Assessments - August 24, 2016
- How Cole Galloway’s Harness Is Helping The Disabled Work - August 23, 2016