Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Mountain Trike The All Terrain Wheelchair - October 29, 2014
- 24 Hour AAC Methods Playlist – YouTube - October 28, 2014
- Power Wheelchair Adaptation | Foot Drive Controls - October 27, 2014
- Clarity Concept Smartphone For The Visually Impaired - October 24, 2014
- Ultra Long Distance Wheelchair « ANDREW MITCHELL DESIGN - October 23, 2014