Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Zebreda Makes It Work | RESNA DIY Contest - July 30, 2015
- Smart glasses | RNIB | Supporting people with sight loss - July 29, 2015
- Google Impact Challenge | Universal Access for People with Disabilities - July 28, 2015
- Apple TV Supports Close Captions - July 27, 2015
- The Best List of Behavioral Apps | Apps for Kids with Social/Emotional Needs - July 24, 2015