Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Blitab: World’s first tactile tablet is ‘iPad for the blind’ - June 30, 2015
- Amazon Echo Digital Assistant - June 29, 2015
- Soft Robotic Glove | MIT Technology Review - June 26, 2015
- Customized Golf Car and Dynamic Seat Unveiled at Bobby Jones Classic - June 25, 2015
- Accessible Educational Materials: Just in Time Basics for Families and Educators - June 24, 2015