Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Simply DAF – Delayed Auditory Feedback on the App Store - August 18, 2017
- Anker’s Genie Is Just Like the Echo Dot, Only Cheaper | WIRED - August 17, 2017
- HERO | The Smart Appliance that Manages Your Pills - August 16, 2017
- MIT students hack assistive technology solutions for local clients | MIT News - August 11, 2017
- Tecla expands its accessibility features for users with limited mobility to IOT devices | TechCrunch - August 10, 2017