Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Krabat Sheriff | Children’s Wheelchair - May 27, 2015
- LessonPix | Customized Learning Materials - May 26, 2015
- VisiTalks | RealTime Video Communication - May 25, 2015
- GazeSpeaker – Communicate and Interact with their eyes - May 22, 2015
- Creative Senz3D – Depth and Gesture Recognition Camera - May 21, 2015