Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Polymer Braille | Tactile Display for the Visually Impaired - April 29, 2016
- Capacita | DIYAbility - April 28, 2016
- Professional Web Accessibility Auditing Made Easy |Ryerson University - April 27, 2016
- Marty’s Blindfold Games - April 26, 2016
- TDI – Google Awards TDI Two-Year Grant for Project in Web-Based Captioning Services - April 25, 2016