Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Describing Science: Best Practices | Accessible Science - December 2, 2016
- VoiceOver on New MacBook Pro with Touch Bar: First Impressions | The Website of Luis Perez - December 1, 2016
- Seeing Assistant Light on the App Store - November 30, 2016
- Warriors on Wheels - November 29, 2016
- Switching from IOS to Android for the busy professional | Inclusive Android - November 28, 2016