Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Grid Pad is Here | Communication Solution - April 17, 2015
- Wordflex Touch Dictionary | Oxford University Press - April 16, 2015
- Google Accessibility - April 15, 2015
- Audio Notetaker Note Taking Tool : Dragon NaturallySpeaking Integration - April 14, 2015
- Desktop Desk | Adaptable Slate Board - April 13, 2015