Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Visual Impact 3 | Multimedia Task Instructional Sequences - January 26, 2015
- 8 Way Speaker App | Augmentative Communication in Windows 8 - January 23, 2015
- STAC App | Assessment of Cognition - January 22, 2015
- E-Z Eat Enterprises, LLC | Independently Eating Hand-Held Foods - January 21, 2015
- Windows Phone Accessibility - January 20, 2015