Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- FlickKey | Virtual Keyboard for Mobile Devices - October 22, 2014
- Quha Zono | Computer Mouse - October 21, 2014
- Brain Break Videos | GoNoodle.com - October 20, 2014
- Partnership on Employment and Accessible Technology (PEAT) - October 17, 2014
- Pain Management |Philips BlueTouch and PulseRelief app - October 16, 2014