Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- New iOS 11 Switch Control User Guide |Closing the Gap - October 11, 2017
- TAP | TAP Assistance Program - October 10, 2017
- Social-Emotional Apps for Special Ed | Edutopia - October 9, 2017
- H.R. 3749: The Medicare Demonstration of Coverage for Low Vision Devices Act of 2013 – VisionAware Blog – VisionAware - October 6, 2017
- ViSee LVM-500 Portable Video Magnifier Reading Aide for Low Vision with 5 Inch Monitor and 15 Color Modes - October 5, 2017