Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- Increasing Wheelchair Accessible Taxis in DC - September 1, 2015
- The Glove Solution | Virginia Dept. for Aging and Rehab Services - August 31, 2015
- Portable Safety Pendant – VTech® Cordless Phones - August 28, 2015
- OpenAIR 2015 | Web Accessibility Challenge - August 27, 2015
- Smart Ear for Deaf People | Detecting a Wide Range of Sounds - August 26, 2015