Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- MyEpilepsy App: Cleveland Clinic - August 22, 2014
- Gateway Vocabulary – TouchChat – Communication Apps - August 21, 2014
- ViA App – By Braille Institute - August 20, 2014
- Brain Book and My Bionic Brain and how to use them – My Bionic Brain Basics - August 19, 2014
- CanPlan on the App Store - August 18, 2014