Text to Speech Voices
Seizure Monitoring and Response Transducing (SMART) Belt, a wearable, multi-sensor device designed to provide continuous outpatient monitoring for people who experience epileptic seizures. The device measures patients’ respiration and electrodermal activity, and uses synchronized changes in both to alert caregivers at the onset of a seizure. The SMART Belt, which costs only $100 to produce, will make seizure detection in the outpatient setting cheaper, more accessible, and more reliable, and improve the quality of life for people who have epilepsy. via SMART Belt: A Low-cost Seizure Detection Device (Rice University) | RESNA.
- ORION TI-84 PLUS Talking Graphic Calculator | Products for the Blind and Visually Impaired – Orbit Research - January 20, 2017
- iBill Talking Banknote Identifier | Products for the Blind and Visually Impaired – Orbit Research - January 19, 2017
- Carebox Blog | Oneware: Objects for one handed usage - January 18, 2017
- Switch Adapted Ergonomic Trackballs W/ Superior-X Button Control and Optional External Buttons - January 17, 2017
- This Chrome extension helps color-blind users see the web - January 12, 2017