Rainbow Sentences is designed to help students improve their ability to construct grammatically correct sentences by using color coded visual cues. The who, what, where, and why parts of sentences are color coded to help students recognize and understand how combinations of these parts create basic sentence structure. via Rainbow Sentences on the App Store on iTunes.
- Vidget 3-in-1 Flexible Seating System™ – Toddler 10 inch | FlagHouse - February 21, 2018
- Wrise : Accessible word processor for Mac | AssistiveWare - February 19, 2018
- Safe Laser System – InvoTek - February 14, 2018
- The growing acceptance of autism in the workplace – CBS News - February 13, 2018
- iDentifi- Object Recognition for Visually Impaired on the App Store - February 9, 2018