Rainbow Sentences is designed to help students improve their ability to construct grammatically correct sentences by using color coded visual cues. The who, what, where, and why parts of sentences are color coded to help students recognize and understand how combinations of these parts create basic sentence structure. via Rainbow Sentences on the App Store on iTunes.
- Audio Exam Creator - September 15, 2017
- Wear.Works : Wearable Haptic Navigation - September 14, 2017
- EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE: The Wheelchair POP Topper – WWAY TV3 - September 7, 2017
- Aida Reminder – Set hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reminders - September 5, 2017
- How It Works – Button Blocker - August 30, 2017