ClaroCom is an app designed for AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication), available on iOS for iPad or iPhone. An AAC app helps to replace speech or assist writing for those with impairments in the production or comprehension of spoken or written language. via ClaroCom Overview Video - YouTube.
- This tremor tracking wearable lets Parkinson’s and ET patients take charge - September 24, 2016
- Samsung’s Blind Cap vibrates when Paralympic swimmers need to flip - September 23, 2016
- SkyAngel911 Alert System - September 22, 2016
- Legally Blind Photographer Bruce Hall - September 21, 2016
- Santa’s Little Hackers Event Registration - September 20, 2016