ClaroCom is an app designed for AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication), available on iOS for iPad or iPhone. An AAC app helps to replace speech or assist writing for those with impairments in the production or comprehension of spoken or written language. via ClaroCom Overview Video - YouTube.
- Anker’s Genie Is Just Like the Echo Dot, Only Cheaper | WIRED - August 17, 2017
- HERO | The Smart Appliance that Manages Your Pills - August 16, 2017
- MIT students hack assistive technology solutions for local clients | MIT News - August 11, 2017
- Tecla expands its accessibility features for users with limited mobility to IOT devices | TechCrunch - August 10, 2017
- Augmented Ability: Assistive Technology Gets Smart | PCMag.com - August 9, 2017