ClaroCom is an app designed for AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication), available on iOS for iPad or iPhone. An AAC app helps to replace speech or assist writing for those with impairments in the production or comprehension of spoken or written language. via ClaroCom Overview Video - YouTube.
- Snapverter – Chrome Web Store - May 3, 2016
- Glassouse Assistive Device | Control with Small Head Movements - May 3, 2016
- Record the motion symptoms of disorders like Parkinsons Disease - May 2, 2016
- Polymer Braille | Tactile Display for the Visually Impaired - April 29, 2016
- Capacita | DIYAbility - April 28, 2016