ClaroCom is an app designed for AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication), available on iOS for iPad or iPhone. An AAC app helps to replace speech or assist writing for those with impairments in the production or comprehension of spoken or written language. via ClaroCom Overview Video - YouTube.
- NV Access | Microsoft Excel Training for NVDA (eBook) - June 22, 2017
- Voice Typing in Google Docs - June 21, 2017
- iPad Pro 1 & 2 Cases for 12.9″ | OT’s with Apps & Technology - June 20, 2017
- Lifeline Access | Philips Lifeline ® - June 19, 2017
- Accessibile transportation – IBM Accessibility Research - June 16, 2017