ClaroCom is an app designed for AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication), available on iOS for iPad or iPhone. An AAC app helps to replace speech or assist writing for those with impairments in the production or comprehension of spoken or written language. via ClaroCom Overview Video - YouTube.
- 7-128 Software – Top Web Sites for Accessible Gaming – 2016 - August 26, 2016
- Robotic Exoskeleton for Paraplegic - August 25, 2016
- Robotics Improve Brain Assessments - August 24, 2016
- How Cole Galloway’s Harness Is Helping The Disabled Work - August 23, 2016
- MINDWALKER EXOSKELETON - August 22, 2016