RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- ModularHose.com | Tablet and Device Solutions - February 10, 2016
- Gyroglove | Tremor Stabilizing Device - February 9, 2016
- Active Controls | Mounting the Joystick at Midline - February 8, 2016
- Using Apps for Memory Training | Introducing Memory Strategies - February 5, 2016
- Turtlebot | low-cost, personal robot kit - February 4, 2016