RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- MIDI-Controlled Drumming Machine - October 21, 2016
- Smyle Mouse | Hands-free Mouse Control - October 19, 2016
- Moving at the Speed of Creativity | iPad Musical Creativity Apps - October 18, 2016
- iPad Apps for Improving Vision | The VisionHelp Blog - October 17, 2016
- Eye Tracking 101: How Does It Work? - October 14, 2016