RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- The Wireless Page To TV Magnifier - August 29, 2014
- Smartphones for Blind | Cell phones for visually impaired - August 28, 2014
- LEARN – LEAD – GROW : 3 Ways to Use QR Codes to Make Word Walls Accessible to ALL Students - August 27, 2014
- Talkitt – A Life Changer for the Speech Impaired | Indiegogo - August 26, 2014
- The Theory of Everything Stephen Hawking - August 25, 2014