RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- ORION TI-84 PLUS Talking Graphic Calculator | Products for the Blind and Visually Impaired – Orbit Research - January 20, 2017
- iBill Talking Banknote Identifier | Products for the Blind and Visually Impaired – Orbit Research - January 19, 2017
- Carebox Blog | Oneware: Objects for one handed usage - January 18, 2017
- Switch Adapted Ergonomic Trackballs W/ Superior-X Button Control and Optional External Buttons - January 17, 2017
- This Chrome extension helps color-blind users see the web - January 12, 2017