RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- WRAP App Updated - January 30, 2015
- Cell Phone Service For The Blind And Persons With Low Vision | Odin Mobile - January 29, 2015
- Study Habits – Helping Students in High School - January 28, 2015
- Derby the Dog with 3D Printed Prosthetics - January 27, 2015
- Visual Impact 3 | Multimedia Task Instructional Sequences - January 26, 2015