RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- Step by Step Instruction for Self Care Tasks | OT’s with Apps & Technology - July 31, 2015
- Zebreda Makes It Work | RESNA DIY Contest - July 30, 2015
- Smart glasses | RNIB | Supporting people with sight loss - July 29, 2015
- Google Impact Challenge | Universal Access for People with Disabilities - July 28, 2015
- Apple TV Supports Close Captions - July 27, 2015