RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- Captioning and transcription resources, tutorials, and help - April 27, 2015
- OT’s with Apps Stylus List | OT’s with Apps & Technology - April 24, 2015
- How to Use Bookshare Web Reader – YouTube - April 23, 2015
- Loughborough Experts to Develop Robotic Clothing for the Elderly - April 22, 2015
- Footfidget Footrest |Dynamic Footrest - April 21, 2015