RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- Capacita | DIYAbility - April 28, 2016
- Professional Web Accessibility Auditing Made Easy |Ryerson University - April 27, 2016
- Marty’s Blindfold Games - April 26, 2016
- TDI – Google Awards TDI Two-Year Grant for Project in Web-Based Captioning Services - April 25, 2016
- Home – Click2speak - April 22, 2016