RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- CoughDrop – Complex Communication App - September 17, 2014
- Cursive Writing Wizard – Trace Letters - September 16, 2014
- Assistive Technology Awareness Series – AT in Action - September 15, 2014
- American Sign Language Free Lessons - September 12, 2014
- TouchPico: Turn Any Surface Into A Touch Screen | Indiegogo - September 11, 2014