RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- Robotics Improve Brain Assessments - August 24, 2016
- How Cole Galloway’s Harness Is Helping The Disabled Work - August 23, 2016
- MINDWALKER EXOSKELETON - August 22, 2016
- C-Leg 4 above knee prosthetic leg - August 19, 2016
- Meet: George Butterfly repairs wheelchairs | Local News | fayobserver.com - August 18, 2016