RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- iTunes – Books – Inclusive Design for iBooks Author by Greg Alchin - March 5, 2015
- Accessible TV for the Visually Impaired | Comcast - March 4, 2015
- ii-Music |Musical Instrument for Eyegaze and Head Trackers - March 3, 2015
- The Teen Building A Cheaper, Better Prosthetic Arm - March 2, 2015
- Hi-tech Contact Lenses That Zoom - February 27, 2015