RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- We’re not getting Luke Skywalker’s prosthetics any time soon - May 26, 2017
- 6 common Amazon Alexa problems and how to fix them - May 25, 2017
- Professional Web Accessibility: Auditing Made Easy-Offering this course once again, free and online!!! - May 24, 2017
- Breaking: Window-eyes discontinued, in the hands of the VFO Group - May 22, 2017
- Transcending Disabilities: Positive Body Imaging | Kim Lan Grout | TEDxUNC – YouTube - May 19, 2017