RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- Brain Break Videos | GoNoodle.com - October 20, 2014
- Partnership on Employment and Accessible Technology (PEAT) - October 17, 2014
- Pain Management |Philips BlueTouch and PulseRelief app - October 16, 2014
- AudioNote – Notepad and Voice Recorder for iOS, Mac, PC, and Android - October 15, 2014
- Children’s Chair4Life wheelchair - October 14, 2014