RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- ShoutBox | Switch Access for Video Gaming - September 28, 2016
- OneSwitch.org.uk blog: iOS 10: Hold at Point (aka Momentary) switch mode - September 27, 2016
- Blindfold Racer Championships | Sept 30 to Oct 16 - September 26, 2016
- This tremor tracking wearable lets Parkinson’s and ET patients take charge - September 24, 2016
- Samsung’s Blind Cap vibrates when Paralympic swimmers need to flip - September 23, 2016