RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- KinectoTherapy - July 29, 2016
- FeelingTalk | Reading and Understanding Facial Expressions - July 28, 2016
- Smartphones & Bluetooth Beacons Make It Easy For Blind People To Catch Buses - July 27, 2016
- Accessibyte Arcade: An accessible computer games suite. - July 26, 2016
- Stem cell-based cartilage could fix your broken hip - July 25, 2016