RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- Increasing Wheelchair Accessible Taxis in DC - September 1, 2015
- The Glove Solution | Virginia Dept. for Aging and Rehab Services - August 31, 2015
- Portable Safety Pendant – VTech® Cordless Phones - August 28, 2015
- OpenAIR 2015 | Web Accessibility Challenge - August 27, 2015
- Smart Ear for Deaf People | Detecting a Wide Range of Sounds - August 26, 2015