RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- Helping people with disabilities to enjoy video games | SpecialEffect - July 26, 2017
- Voice Cam – for Blind and Visually Impaired is currently free for a limited time | AppleVis - July 24, 2017
- ELI – Android Apps on Google Play - July 24, 2017
- Google Glass 2.0 Is a Startling Second Act | WIRED - July 20, 2017
- Live Caption - July 19, 2017