RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- SuperKeys Assistive Keyboard on the App Store - November 21, 2014
- Low Cost, Compact Braille Printer: Teen Lands Venture Capital - November 20, 2014
- Beautiful Eyes | A Father Transformed - November 19, 2014
- What Do We Know About Apple Watch’s Accessibility? | ATMac - November 18, 2014
- Lanskin Executive Lanyard - November 17, 2014