RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- GazeSpeaker – Communicate and Interact with their eyes - May 22, 2015
- Creative Senz3D – Depth and Gesture Recognition Camera - May 21, 2015
- AnimalWatch Vi Suite | Pre-Algebra Readiness for Students with Visual Impairments - May 20, 2015
- iPad/iPhone Apps to Promote Positive State of Functioning for Children and Youth - May 19, 2015
- Show Me App | People with Communication Needs - May 18, 2015