RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- Describing Science: Best Practices | Accessible Science - December 2, 2016
- VoiceOver on New MacBook Pro with Touch Bar: First Impressions | The Website of Luis Perez - December 1, 2016
- Seeing Assistant Light on the App Store - November 30, 2016
- Warriors on Wheels - November 29, 2016
- Switching from IOS to Android for the busy professional | Inclusive Android - November 28, 2016