RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- ViA App – By Braille Institute - August 20, 2014
- Brain Book and My Bionic Brain and how to use them – My Bionic Brain Basics - August 19, 2014
- CanPlan on the App Store - August 18, 2014
- Signs: Canadian restaurant with deaf servers - August 15, 2014
- ivee Sleek: Wi-Fi Voice-Activated Assistant by ivee — Kickstarter - August 14, 2014