RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- TrackR Item Locator - October 1, 2014
- Flip Writer AAC|Two Displays - September 30, 2014
- Inclusive Furniture - September 29, 2014
- DURHAM: Duke fits first patient in state history with ‘bionic eye’ - September 26, 2014
- TriLoc | Mobile Personal Emergency Response Solution - September 25, 2014