RocketKeys gives a voice to people with ALS, Aphasia, Autism, Brain Injury, Cerebral Palsy, MND, and Parkinson’s, using its customizable keyboards, accessible input, and sentence prediction. via RocketKeys | MyVoice.
- Ultra Long Distance Wheelchair « ANDREW MITCHELL DESIGN - October 23, 2014
- FlickKey | Virtual Keyboard for Mobile Devices - October 22, 2014
- Quha Zono | Computer Mouse - October 21, 2014
- Brain Break Videos | GoNoodle.com - October 20, 2014
- Partnership on Employment and Accessible Technology (PEAT) - October 17, 2014