Text to Speech
The Accessible YouTube Player Controls were developed by Pierre Frederiksen from Vision Australia. The player supports keyboard only and screen reader users by creating accessible Flash controls in ActionScript 3.0. The example used is a YouTube video player, fitted with re-coded controls that look like the standard controls but are more accessible and have expanded usability. via Accessible YouTube Player v2-0.
- Aipoly for the Blind and Visually Impaired | Identify Objects Using Technology - May 5, 2016
- Smartstones – Sensory Communication Platform - May 4, 2016
- Snapverter – Chrome Web Store - May 3, 2016
- Glassouse Assistive Device | Control with Small Head Movements - May 3, 2016
- Record the motion symptoms of disorders like Parkinsons Disease - May 2, 2016