Text to Speech
The Accessible YouTube Player Controls were developed by Pierre Frederiksen from Vision Australia. The player supports keyboard only and screen reader users by creating accessible Flash controls in ActionScript 3.0. The example used is a YouTube video player, fitted with re-coded controls that look like the standard controls but are more accessible and have expanded usability. via Accessible YouTube Player v2-0.
- ELIA—the world’s most intuitive tactile reading system by Andrew Chepaitis - April 24, 2018
- New Accent 1000 Speech Generating Device - April 18, 2018
- Use Echo speakers to send announcements around your home - April 16, 2018
- Curriculum Pathways: Writing Navigator - April 12, 2018
- Angelman Study Shows Children Use Broad Set of Tools to Communicate - April 9, 2018