Text to Speech
The Accessible YouTube Player Controls were developed by Pierre Frederiksen from Vision Australia. The player supports keyboard only and screen reader users by creating accessible Flash controls in ActionScript 3.0. The example used is a YouTube video player, fitted with re-coded controls that look like the standard controls but are more accessible and have expanded usability. via Accessible YouTube Player v2-0.
- Active Controls | Mounting the Joystick at Midline - February 8, 2016
- Using Apps for Memory Training | Introducing Memory Strategies - February 5, 2016
- Turtlebot | low-cost, personal robot kit - February 4, 2016
- Keyboarding Without Tears - February 2, 2016
- National Cristina Foundation Veterans Resource Guide » National Cristina Foundation - February 1, 2016