Text to Speech
The Accessible YouTube Player Controls were developed by Pierre Frederiksen from Vision Australia. The player supports keyboard only and screen reader users by creating accessible Flash controls in ActionScript 3.0. The example used is a YouTube video player, fitted with re-coded controls that look like the standard controls but are more accessible and have expanded usability. via Accessible YouTube Player v2-0.
- GazeSpeaker – Communicate and Interact with their eyes - May 22, 2015
- Creative Senz3D – Depth and Gesture Recognition Camera - May 21, 2015
- AnimalWatch Vi Suite | Pre-Algebra Readiness for Students with Visual Impairments - May 20, 2015
- iPad/iPhone Apps to Promote Positive State of Functioning for Children and Youth - May 19, 2015
- Show Me App | People with Communication Needs - May 18, 2015