Text to Speech
The Accessible YouTube Player Controls were developed by Pierre Frederiksen from Vision Australia. The player supports keyboard only and screen reader users by creating accessible Flash controls in ActionScript 3.0. The example used is a YouTube video player, fitted with re-coded controls that look like the standard controls but are more accessible and have expanded usability. via Accessible YouTube Player v2-0.
- NV Access | Microsoft Excel Training for NVDA (eBook) - June 22, 2017
- Voice Typing in Google Docs - June 21, 2017
- iPad Pro 1 & 2 Cases for 12.9″ | OT’s with Apps & Technology - June 20, 2017
- Lifeline Access | Philips Lifeline ® - June 19, 2017
- Accessibile transportation – IBM Accessibility Research - June 16, 2017