Text to Speech
The Accessible YouTube Player Controls were developed by Pierre Frederiksen from Vision Australia. The player supports keyboard only and screen reader users by creating accessible Flash controls in ActionScript 3.0. The example used is a YouTube video player, fitted with re-coded controls that look like the standard controls but are more accessible and have expanded usability. via Accessible YouTube Player v2-0.
- KeyMouse | Gaming Device or an Ergonomics Solution - September 2, 2015
- Increasing Wheelchair Accessible Taxis in DC - September 1, 2015
- The Glove Solution | Virginia Dept. for Aging and Rehab Services - August 31, 2015
- Portable Safety Pendant – VTech® Cordless Phones - August 28, 2015
- OpenAIR 2015 | Web Accessibility Challenge - August 27, 2015