Text to Speech
The Accessible YouTube Player Controls were developed by Pierre Frederiksen from Vision Australia. The player supports keyboard only and screen reader users by creating accessible Flash controls in ActionScript 3.0. The example used is a YouTube video player, fitted with re-coded controls that look like the standard controls but are more accessible and have expanded usability. via Accessible YouTube Player v2-0.
- Touch Point Stylus : Turn anything into a iPhone stylus. - July 3, 2015
- Maker uses 3D printing to create eye-tracking wheelchair controller - July 2, 2015
- The Wheelchair Gets a Makeover—and a New Name – WSJ - July 1, 2015
- Blitab: World’s first tactile tablet is ‘iPad for the blind’ - June 30, 2015
- Amazon Echo Digital Assistant - June 29, 2015