Text to Speech
The Accessible YouTube Player Controls were developed by Pierre Frederiksen from Vision Australia. The player supports keyboard only and screen reader users by creating accessible Flash controls in ActionScript 3.0. The example used is a YouTube video player, fitted with re-coded controls that look like the standard controls but are more accessible and have expanded usability. via Accessible YouTube Player v2-0.
- Assistive Technology Awareness Series – AT in Action - September 15, 2014
- American Sign Language Free Lessons - September 12, 2014
- TouchPico: Turn Any Surface Into A Touch Screen | Indiegogo - September 11, 2014
- Spell Better – A Free Word Prediction App | OT’s with Apps - September 10, 2014
- Emergency Management and Preparedness – Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities Webinar Series - September 9, 2014