Text to Speech
The Accessible YouTube Player Controls were developed by Pierre Frederiksen from Vision Australia. The player supports keyboard only and screen reader users by creating accessible Flash controls in ActionScript 3.0. The example used is a YouTube video player, fitted with re-coded controls that look like the standard controls but are more accessible and have expanded usability. via Accessible YouTube Player v2-0.
- Flip A Grip – Home - June 24, 2016
- Doormatic Automatic Door Opener | Drive Medical - June 23, 2016
- Mini IN Ring | Fully Wearable Electronic Travel Aid - June 22, 2016
- DIY iPad Mini Tripod Mount - June 21, 2016
- The Apple Watch will soon track fitness for wheelchair users - June 20, 2016