Text to Speech
The Accessible YouTube Player Controls were developed by Pierre Frederiksen from Vision Australia. The player supports keyboard only and screen reader users by creating accessible Flash controls in ActionScript 3.0. The example used is a YouTube video player, fitted with re-coded controls that look like the standard controls but are more accessible and have expanded usability. via Accessible YouTube Player v2-0.
- Describing Science: Best Practices | Accessible Science - December 2, 2016
- VoiceOver on New MacBook Pro with Touch Bar: First Impressions | The Website of Luis Perez - December 1, 2016
- Seeing Assistant Light on the App Store - November 30, 2016
- Warriors on Wheels - November 29, 2016
- Switching from IOS to Android for the busy professional | Inclusive Android - November 28, 2016