Text to Speech
The Accessible YouTube Player Controls were developed by Pierre Frederiksen from Vision Australia. The player supports keyboard only and screen reader users by creating accessible Flash controls in ActionScript 3.0. The example used is a YouTube video player, fitted with re-coded controls that look like the standard controls but are more accessible and have expanded usability. via Accessible YouTube Player v2-0.
- SUPERSPEAK – Superpl.us - August 31, 2016
- What Happens When You Try to Read Moby Dick on Your Smartphone? - August 30, 2016
- Robotics to Help Blind and Visually Impaired to Recognize Objects - August 29, 2016
- 7-128 Software – Top Web Sites for Accessible Gaming – 2016 - August 26, 2016
- Robotic Exoskeleton for Paraplegic - August 25, 2016