Text to Speech
The Accessible YouTube Player Controls were developed by Pierre Frederiksen from Vision Australia. The player supports keyboard only and screen reader users by creating accessible Flash controls in ActionScript 3.0. The example used is a YouTube video player, fitted with re-coded controls that look like the standard controls but are more accessible and have expanded usability. via Accessible YouTube Player v2-0.
- TrackR Item Locator - October 1, 2014
- Flip Writer AAC|Two Displays - September 30, 2014
- Inclusive Furniture - September 29, 2014
- DURHAM: Duke fits first patient in state history with ‘bionic eye’ - September 26, 2014
- TriLoc | Mobile Personal Emergency Response Solution - September 25, 2014