Text to Speech
The Accessible YouTube Player Controls were developed by Pierre Frederiksen from Vision Australia. The player supports keyboard only and screen reader users by creating accessible Flash controls in ActionScript 3.0. The example used is a YouTube video player, fitted with re-coded controls that look like the standard controls but are more accessible and have expanded usability. via Accessible YouTube Player v2-0.
- OT’s with Apps Stylus List | OT’s with Apps & Technology - April 24, 2015
- How to Use Bookshare Web Reader – YouTube - April 23, 2015
- Loughborough Experts to Develop Robotic Clothing for the Elderly - April 22, 2015
- Footfidget Footrest |Dynamic Footrest - April 21, 2015
- ARC Pen for Parkinson’s Disease - April 20, 2015