Text to Speech
The Accessible YouTube Player Controls were developed by Pierre Frederiksen from Vision Australia. The player supports keyboard only and screen reader users by creating accessible Flash controls in ActionScript 3.0. The example used is a YouTube video player, fitted with re-coded controls that look like the standard controls but are more accessible and have expanded usability. via Accessible YouTube Player v2-0.
- ViA App – By Braille Institute - August 20, 2014
- Brain Book and My Bionic Brain and how to use them – My Bionic Brain Basics - August 19, 2014
- CanPlan on the App Store - August 18, 2014
- Signs: Canadian restaurant with deaf servers - August 15, 2014
- ivee Sleek: Wi-Fi Voice-Activated Assistant by ivee — Kickstarter - August 14, 2014